Tuesday 29 January 2013

Justin Bieber ballad about breaking up with Selena Gomez is out.




Justin Bieber ballad about breaking up with Selena Gomez is out. On Monday, Bieber premiered the new song "Nothing Like Us" on Billboard.com. The piano driven love song is part of his latest album, "Believe Acoustic."
"Lately, I been thinkin' 'bout what we had," Bieber sings. "I know it was hard/It was all we knew/Have you been drinking to take all the pain away?/I wish I could give you what you deserve/'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you/Nothing can make me feel like you do."
The song goes on, "There's no one that I can relate to/And no, we wont find a love that's so true/There's nothing like us/There's nothing like you and me/Together through the storm."
Is this justin's way of saying he misses miss gomez or is he just making hit songs as usual??? what do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment