Friday 1 February 2013

Bey admits she had some help in inauguration perfomance



Last night, Beyonce opened up Super Bowl halftime show press conference with an amazing live rendition of the national anthem. After been asked if she sang to a pre-recorded track during the Inauguration. Beyonce admitted she had some help and explained:

"Yes. I am a perfectionist. One thing about me is that I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra. It was a live television show. A very emotional show for me. One of my proudest moments. Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper soundtrack, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the Inauguration and I wanted to make him proud so I decided to sing along to my pre-recorded track which is very common in the industry and I’m very proud of my performance."


Continue to see video of the press conference and concluding statement.




She went on to say "ll be ready come Sunday, though. “I will absolutely be singing live,” “I am well-rehearsed. This is what I was born to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment